Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
612-625-0876 or use the red phone in any CSE Lab
Print in Walter 103
To use your CSE Labs print quota
- Go to Start -> Control Panel
- Click on "View devices and printers" under Hardware and Sound
- Right-click on the window and select "Add a printer"
- Select "Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer"
- A list of printers should now appear
- Select the appropriate printer for your lab:
- If you are printing in Walter 103, add the printer named "w103 on WINPRINT"
- Click "Next"
- The next window should have a message saying "You've successfully added <Printer Name >", Click "Next"
- Decide if you want this printer set as your default printer by checking or un-checking the "Set as the default printer" box
- Click "Finish"
If you do not have any print quota left
Two printers will be available from each computer in Walter 103:
To print to one of these printers:
- Send a job to the appropriate printer.
- Swipe your U-Card at the release station to allow your job to print.
You will need to have sufficient funds available on your U-Card to cover the cost of the print job.