Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
612-625-0876 or use the red phone in any CSE Lab
Unavailable at this time.
Print from Windows Desktop (Math)
Windows 7 and 10
- Open a File Explorer window.
- In the address bar, type \\cse-print.ad.umn.edu\ and press enter.
- Authenticate with the credentials ad\[internet ID] and your UMN password, with [internet ID] being your UMN internet ID.
- Find the printer you want to add, right click on it, and select Connect.
- If you're prompted to install a driver, allow Windows to install it.
- The printer should now be available in your list of printers in Devices & Printers.